Monday, July 09, 2007

LOLS... hmm, ahma didnt know de full story.. lols.. if u have known de whole story.. lols.. sad sad lah.. anyway, i dun wish to talk abt it either.. lols.. yea.. so, like tt loh.. mayb juz try to lie low for de moment.. wait till i graduate den can fully and legally go out with him.. =\ lols.. see ahma, got bf or no bf oso got pros n cons.. =\ lols.. nice eatting lunch wid ahma.. haiz.. 07.07.07 me n dear celebrated our anniversary. lols. more info, proceed to our blog plz. =x lols.. ya.. went home kinda late.. or rather late lah.. sigh.. watched de live earth concert. why now onli ppl care n concern over the earth when it's dying alreadi since like...... so many years back ago and yet, so few ppl are doing anything to conserved the environment.. lols.. 08.07.07 is the class SteamBoat. sigh.. i wanna go but scared papa mama bushuang.. guess i betta stay home n b guaiguai for de time being.. lols.. if not, they take away my phones and keys, i cry ler.. =x haiz.. sianz lah.. being a teenager is troublesome.. neither i wanna grow up oso.. adulthood are juz too scary for me.. i'm afraid of alot of thing.. lols.. adults.. zzz.. juggling between so many things is tough.. compare other ppl with me, i tink i'm still betta off.. lols.. from now on, i shall remain in my shell until someone willing to help me knock off the shell and bring me out.. losl.. i doubt i would wanna go out.. =x lols. haix.. everyone's moving forward.. so, i guess i have to move on as well.. chatted with davs that night.. he really made me feel.... so... contented.. lols.. dude~ we shld chat more.. lols.. glad tt u alreadi give up on smoking.. ^^ and planning ur days ahead.. losl.. I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING A BOTAK BABYDAVS!! =D tt'll b like 3yrs of friendship.. lols.. anyway, anyone needs a debator in their team.. u can feel free to c0ntact david thru me.. he'll make u vomit blood within seconds. =x lols!! =x my deardear went for a week orientation camp ler.. =) thou how much i miss him, i hope he had fun there! n know mroe chiobus! =x for one week, i promised.. nono, he made me promise him, not to eat fries.. to work hard for this week.. lols.. assignment datelines are drawing near, n i'm fucking careless abt it.. lols.. too feedup with life ler.. =x wonder ahma will reprimand me anot.. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home